WTB::: tweeter replacement for kf26's

buster8165150

Recently purchased a pair of Iconic kf26's with no sound coming from tweeters. I assume they are blown.. And sadly I cant afford to by replacements from klipsch, was hoping someone might have a cpl laying around they would be willing to part with or is there any alternatives that could be used..? I dont need the horn just the actual tweeters. Thanks in advance for any help given

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Just pull a tweeter out and check it either with music at a low volume with the bass all the way down and/or also with a volt meter. Rule out it's bad first. So Klipsch didn't have just a tweeter or diaphragm? But, I know nothing about these so...

• Like 1

Just pull a tweeter out and check it either with music at a low volume with the bass all the way down and/or also with a volt meter. Rule out it's bad first. So Klipsch didn't have just a tweeter or diaphragm? But, I know nothing about these so...
Yes i have tried pulling a tweeter and hooking it up but nothing..nada

Id be more inclined to think something came loose or the jumpers are missing or not tightened down.  
aHR0cDovL3d3dy50b3B0ZW5yZXZpZXdzLmNvbS9pL3Jldi9zY3JuL2xhcmdlLzU5NDcwLWtsaXBzY2gtaWNvbjUuanBn
Well I was told by the reseller (basically) that he tried pulling the tweets and seeing if there was a bad/no connection and didnt find anything wrong.. Now I didnt pull a sub and actually trace the tweet to the crossover, but maybe I should do that first thing in the morning..

In all fairness, we set up a deal where I was going to sell you
3 tweeters for 40 dollars total.
I guess you found out they cost about 40 dollars each.
You left me hangin...
No no... I told you I hadnt even got them home yet and I wanted to pull the tweets out to make sure I needed your tweeters before I sent you money for them..it may have taken a cpl days to pull one but I emailed you immediately when i knew for sure they were bad.. I messaged you several times and you never replied.. If it upset you so much that i did not buy them before i knew i needed them why didnt you just reply to my mail and tell me?