Int Amp advice/ Chorus II

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, 3838683 said:

anyone?

am i asking the wrong questions?

Welcome

Not really the wrong questions, sometimes it takes a little time for people to read this. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes slow.

I see nothing wrong with the HK for what you want. Went to read about it and looks good to me, must be either something new or well liked, I couldn't find differences in prices which usually means one or the two. HK usually has a good reputation for sound quality even in the home theater receivers, I would guess this will sound good, I would try it. It was about $400 online everywhere I looked, one thing I like with many new receivers is you can use your phone I-pad as a remote which is handy.

51 minutes ago, dtel said:

Welcome

Not really the wrong questions, sometimes it takes a little time for people to read this. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes slow.

I see nothing wrong with the HK for what you want. Went to read about it and looks good to me, must be either something new or well liked, I couldn't find differences in prices which usually means one or the two. HK usually has a good reputation for sound quality even in the home theater receivers, I would guess this will sound good, I would try it. It was about $400 online everywhere I looked, one thing I like with many new receivers is you can use your phone I-pad as a remote which is handy.

thank you

what are some good entry level turntable brands/ models?

Edited by 3838683

On 3/4/2018 at 6:15 PM, 3838683 said:

i need a turntable too, entry level

I got a Music Hall USB-1 for $100 off eBay for my living room ... upgraded the cartridge to an Ortofon Red and think it is pretty good. (Do not "spin" that much.) Actually it's better than my $500 Thorens TD115 in my stereo room :)

Cheers, Emile

• Moderators

Sorry can't help with the turntable thing, got away from that 30+ years ago and not going back now. My wife loves this audio stuff but I would guess that's to much to ask.