Moving Sale - Mississippi

Jim 55

Moving - need to part ways with years of speakers, etc.  Pick up only - West Point, Mississippi.   

1.  1963 Khorns, third owner, exceptional shape for age, SN's 1C999, 2C000, stunning presentation and sound with original parts, bamboo - Asking $1,500 for pair

2.  Heresy III's, Cherry, one owner, bought in 90's. Risers.   Mint.,   Asking $1,300.00 for pair.

3.  KG4 - One owner, pair bought inn 80's, excellent condition.  Risers.  Asking $300.for pair

4.  Adona 3 tier stand.  See picture.  Granite.  Bought new 5 years ago. Asking 400.00  

5. RF 3 II - One owner, bought in mid 90's, excellent condition.    Asking $500.00

6. Sub - RSW 12; one owner bought in mid 90's.  Excellent condition.   Asking 250.00

All were powered with Macintosh components.  I will be listing these shortly.  I do have a third party that has agreed to ship these, if necessary.

Other items :

Rebuilt Pioneer PL-71 turntable.    Asking 200.00

I have pictures, but am having trouble attaching.   Would appreciate any advice as to how to insert pictures, or send me a message and I'll send.

Thanks,      Jim

Edited by Jim 55
Adding pictures
  • Like 1

Best of luck with sale. There is a 2MB per post limit. Resize you pix so they are small enough. "choose file" link in editor will let you browse out to file for selection. If you drag them to the area by the paperclip make sure you are on that area near the bottom of the editor (don't drag them to body of message). Pause for a moment till that bottom bar/rectangle turns light blue then let go of mouse button.

On 3/12/2018 at 11:42 AM, Jim 55 said:

Just an update on this sale - 

Either demand is very strong, or I have priced things too low.

Horns, Macintosh gear, sub, turntable are all sold in 10 days.

Still have nice Heresy III's.  

Thanks,   Jim

I think you did ok Jim.  I could see folks from over in Starkville, Memphis, or Jackson jumping on that gear. Heck, my keyboardist uncle in Jackson has 3 pair of Hereseys, Quartets, and La Scalas. That’s not even all of them.

Mississippi State, class of '87.

114A93B0-6897-4019-A276-0D96D9E15152.jpeg

19361FC8-78A5-4E6F-9C97-D1F5201DCA1F.jpeg

Edited by Rmac587