WTT integrated tube amplifier for ??

flatgrass

I pulled this amplifier out of the shelves over the holidays because I pull it out about once a year just to remember how it sounds. I got this in 2013 when I still had a pair of Belles because I wanted to experience a low power amp.

I got rid of the Belles about a year later and really didn't use it much after that. In fact when I had it it was part of a three amplifier rotation so didn't get all that much use even then.

It is really a nice sounding amp but now running Reference bookshelves as my mains I like to use my other two amplifiers with more power. So, rather than taking up shelf space and using it once a year I thought I would see if anyone is interested in a trade.

Off the top of my head a nice set of headphones or a good class D amp would be considered. I have never heard Grados so something along the lines of 325s would be interesting. Maybe even something like HiFi Man 400s. Don't know much about class D so open for discussion.

Have more pictures if you need. It is a GLow Audio Amp One.  A 5w/ch EL84 single ended pentode. It has two line level inputs, headphone output, and switches for both. It is a bit funky as the tube sockets have blue LEDs. The volume know has LED lighting also but I always kept that turned off.

I will sell but figure it would be easier to get a trade out of it. Let me know if any interest. Thanks.  Located in Capitol Hill in DC if any locals want to audition.

glow front bare.JPG

glow front cage.JPG

glow rear 1.JPG