Would this work? Mwm+jubes

Md5150

1 minute ago, jimjimbo said:

Subwoofers?  Hell, he needs a shrink......

Only those who don't enjoy feeling the bass below an anemic 40-50 Hz. The CD has been flat to 4 hz for 35 years. Diminishing returns for music, yes, but a 5 string bass has a 31 Hz string and many other instruments way below that. But your comment is true and funny.

1 minute ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Only those who don't enjoy feeling the bass below an anemic 40-50 Hz. The CD has been flat to 4 hz for 35 years. Diminishing returns for music, yes, but a 5 string bass has a 31 Hz string and many other instruments way below that. But your comment is true and funny.

I was going for funny....

20 minutes ago, Dave A said:

Deal of the century. I got four and I am thinking of using them like you are.

You won't regret it. They sound awesome. The terminals around the fuse rattled on all of my cabs, i added a couple homemade gaskets and cured the problem. The clarity and dynamics on these are better than anything I've heard to date. My room has proven to be sound proof enough for every other setup I've had but I think with this I could get the police to come say Hi.