Pizza

Woofers and Tweeters

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

Spend more time with your wok, Jeff.  You are scaring us.

Are you saying when we hook up, you won't go eat at Cici's with me?  It's all good:  Pepperoni and jalapeno, buffalo chicken, BBQ, spinach cracker crust.  Yummmmm...  I usually can down 12+ slices of that stuff for lunch.

• Haha 1

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

are the muffuletta made with mortadella ?

Yes it can, or Provolone, swiss, mozzarella all or any combination, but always ham, pepperoni, Genoa salami and olive salad.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Are you saying when we hook up, you won't go eat at Cici's with me?  It's all good:  Pepperoni and jalapeno, buffalo chicken, BBQ, spinach cracker crust.  Yummmmm...  I usually can down 12+ slices of that stuff for lunch.

and defecate in the tub a hour later..

• Confused 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

That pic earlier looked good.  Never thought about making those, but I have had them at restaurants.  

Easy to make and really good, look for a good olive salad, put olives on top half of the bread and everything else on the other, bake and put the top on it. The olive salad is in olive oil, spoon out the olive salad, it will have enough oil with them already, no need to add extra from the bottle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dtel said:

Easy to make and really good, look for a good olive salad, put olives on top half of the bread and everything else on the other, bake and put the top on it. The olive salad is in olive oil, spoon out the olive salad, it will have enough oil with them already, no need to add extra from the bottle.

Yeah, I saw that.  Thinking I will give that a try soon.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I don't take baths.

Haven't in 20 years

11 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

smell you from here !

shower only

9 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

No, I defecate in the shower.  lol

7 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

You must have a large drain.

You would think it would take one.

:unsure:

That's just crazy, hope he didn't try it. All this on a pizza thread, no telling what will happen here.

• Haha 2

I had never seen (or heard of) pizza until I was 19. Stationed in a lonely south Texas burg with no car and the 'food' available to be delivered was pizza. Started with a 9" and gave half away. Worked my way up to a 18" for a table of one. I prefer Pizza Hut pepperoni and jalapeno because I get the same crap everywhere I go rather than some strange doughy stuff. Worst one was in Okinawa with sardines and pineapple.

Italian chick I knew in Maine made a decent one, pizza that is. I don't recall looking at her tub or shower.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I make the dough from scratch.  It needs to age for several days, be pushed down, raise again, etc. to get a great yeast flavor.  The crust is better than the middle.  I'll try to post a pic later. 

and save a piece of dough....

for making the next batch...

10 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

I make the dough from scratch.  It needs to age for several days, be pushed down, raise again, etc. to get a great yeast flavor.  The crust is better than the middle.  I'll try to post a pic later. 

how do you know that you’ll want pizza a few days from now?  It’s like filling out the RSVP card for a wedding that is months away -- how do i know what i’ll want to eat next September?   

Joking of course, I admire your commitment to its preparation.

21 hours ago, Schu said:

What... no anchovies?

GAWD!!! that makes me miss this fantastic greek pizza restaurant in Temple Terrace FL. Best damn mediterranean dishes I've ever had, hand tossed dough, yummmy anchovies...... OOooooohhhhh, I'm having withdrawals.