Pizza

Woofers and Tweeters

30 minutes ago, dtel said:

What is that, looks like olives, sauce and Parmesan ? Pepperoni ?

I would bet any of the dough's would be good just brushed with OO and sprinkled with good Parmesan or something, course salt ?

no course salt....unless I hold the dough for a few days...

than make pretzels

20 hours ago, Jeff Matthews said:

I make my own dough, also.  Do you have to pre-bake your crust for a bit before adding toppings?  I haven't found how to get that color/texture without pre-baking.

At high altitudes: Air pressure is lower, so foods take longer to cook. Temperatures and/or cook times may need to be increased. Water boils at a lower temperature, so foods prepared with water (such as pastas and soups) may take longer to cook....

and a well seasoned pan helps a lot !

don t use the convection if your oven

has one....

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Got to do gluten free for my wife, so I am always trying different crust.

1520721036071687208881.jpg

The Best Gluten-Free Pizza

WHY THIS RECIPE WORKS

Achieving a crispy crust and a tender interior on a gluten-free pizza was no easy feat. First, we developed a gluten-free flour blend that mimicked many of the properties of wheat flour: white rice flour for starch, brown rice flour for wheaty flavor, potato starch for tenderness, tapioca starch for spring and stretch, and milk powder for browning and structure. To mimic the gluten in wheat flour, we used a small amount of ground psyllium husk. To create a tender, airy, open crumb, we significantly increased the water in the dough and then gently parbaked the crusts in order to drive off the excess moisture once it had served its purpose. Finally, we added a small amount of ground almond flour to introduce fat and increase crispiness without leaving the crust greasy.

Read More

38544_xcswaqtj0xdwntnxgldn sa-2.jpg

20579_sfs-gluten-free-pizza-37WATCH TV CLIP

INGREDIENTS

Print Shopping List

CRUST

16 ounces (3 1/3 cups plus 1/4 cup) ATK All-Purpose Gluten-Free Flour Blend (see related content)
2 ½ ounces (1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon) almond flour
1 ½ tablespoons powdered psyllium husk
2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon instant or rapid-rise yeast
2 ½ cups warm water (100 degrees)
¼ cup vegetable oil
  Vegetable oil spray
  • Like 1

HOW TO MAKE CANNABIS PIZZA - A.K.A HAPPY PIZZA

Cannabis pizza is an easy and delicious way of to dose yourself with cannabinoids. Here is how to make one for yourself.

whatsapp_blog.png
 18    1
 15 Jun 2016

It is not far-fetched to assume that act of combining cannabis and pizza would be a European creation. Surprisingly, it is actually a traditional meal in Asian countries like Cambodia or Vietnam. There it can easily be found in many places, in many styles, and with many different toppings. It has become so popular that it is often endearingly referred to as "Happy Pizza." Some may also know this meal as "Space Pizza," referring to those infamous cakes from Amsterdam.

Before you get started, you have to decide in which way you want to infuse your pizza - whether the cannabis should be in the dough or the tomato sauce (or everything!). For our recipe, we use cannabis-infused olive oil because it can be mixed in with all stages of the process.

As a side note, we use four tablespoons of our cannabis oil throughout the recipe. You can change this to suit your need – you should hopefully have an idea how potent your oil is!

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-how-to-make-cannabis-pizza-aka-happy-pizza-n287

2 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

It is not far-fetched to assume that act of combining cannabis and pizza would be a European creation. Surprisingly, it is actually a traditional meal in Asian countries like Cambodia or Vietnam.

Surprisingly, the plant is indigenous to eastern Asia.  Still surprised?  Who wrote that ridiculous comment about Europe?

• Moderators
22 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

Wouldn't this be like starting a never ending cycle ? :wacko:

Since your talking about it anyway, can you spot the Jamaican in a crowd ?

post-11804-1381962106935.jpg

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

Cannabis pizza is an easy and delicious way of to dose yourself with cannabinoids. Here is how to make one for yourself.

whatsapp_blog.png
 18    1
 15 Jun 2016

It is not far-fetched to assume that act of combining cannabis and pizza would be a European creation. Surprisingly, it is actually a traditional meal in Asian countries like Cambodia or Vietnam. There it can easily be found in many places, in many styles, and with many different toppings. It has become so popular that it is often endearingly referred to as "Happy Pizza." Some may also know this meal as "Space Pizza," referring to those infamous cakes from Amsterdam.

Before you get started, you have to decide in which way you want to infuse your pizza - whether the cannabis should be in the dough or the tomato sauce (or everything!). For our recipe, we use cannabis-infused olive oil because it can be mixed in with all stages of the process.

As a side note, we use four tablespoons of our cannabis oil throughout the recipe. You can change this to suit your need – you should hopefully have an idea how potent your oil is!

https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-how-to-make-cannabis-pizza-aka-happy-pizza-n287

if you are eating mj, be sure to"decarb" [decarboxylate] it first.

14 hours ago, dirtmudd said:

whatsapp_blog.png
 18    1
 15 Jun 2016

Here i was doing it all wrong as i was smoking the weed and then eating the pizza. :unsure:

• Haha 1

On 3/7/2018 at 10:13 PM, Rivernuggets said:

We've been doing this for maybe six months. Easy to make and turns out quite well.

1 (.25 oz) package active dry yeast

1 t white suger

2 1/2 cups flour

1 cup warm water (110 degrees) - microwave for 60 seconds

2 T olive oil

1 t salt

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. In medium bowl, dissolve yeast and suger in warm water. Let stand 10 mins until creamy. Add flour, salt, and oil and mix together. Let rest 5 mins. Roll dough - makes roughly 4 personal sized pizzas, or make them thicker if you like. Move onto a slightly greased pan, dusted with corn meal (optional, and really good!). Add sauce (we've been using organic canned) and toppings. bake 15-20 minutes.

We usually bake the crusts alone for about 6 minutes, add toppings, then bake for another 10 minutes. Makes for a crispier crust.

tried the recipe twice....I was disappointed with the results...

I will find my recipe and post it...

my disappointment was the flavor

and texture....

• Like 1