Pizza

Woofers and Tweeters

12 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Yes, and the rub some hand sanitizer on is not the same as dissolving it and rinsing it off with soap and water. 

correction to my story ... the guy WAS using hand sanitizer INSTEAD of washing his hands. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

I seem to be in the minority as I like Canadian bacon, pineapple, and jalapeño the best. But, I'll eat most pizza --- least favorite item strangely is pepperoni. 

I'm not much on cheese pizza. Pineapple, CB and jalapeno is good. Some people have a strong opinion on the pineapple part.

I make Dagwood pizzas. One slice, maybe two. More than that is a mistake.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I'm not much on cheese pizza. Pineapple, CB and jalapeno is good. Some people have a strong opinion on the pineapple part.

I make Dagwood pizzas. One slice, maybe two. More than that is a mistake.  

I have been known to make an impressive sandwich ... although they are generally far too big, thus messy to eat. Being a bachelor, things would sit in the fridge for eons, so I generally just open something and use all of it at once ... sometimes that doesn't work out the best though. Have made beans or pasta or just a salad that ended up large enough to feed five or six people. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, BigStewMan said:

Someone take me to school ... on one laptop, when I post from you tube, the video is displayed. On this new laptop, only a link is displayed.  How to I make the video show instead of just a link?

Youtube is the easiest, right click on the video as the video is playing and a box will open, click copy video URL (not the one that says at present time) then it will post right into your post when you click paste.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dtel said:

Youtube is the easiest, right click on the video as the video is playing and a box will open, click copy video URL (not the one that says at present time) then it will post right into your post when you click paste.

well it's not all that easy ... I'll have to research how to "right click" on a MacBook.  There is a trackpad not a mouse. maybe there is a you tube video about that.

UPDATE:  I just read to press Control key while using the trackpad. I've give that a whirl next time. 

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

Being a bachelor, things would sit in the fridge for eons, so I generally just open something and use all of it at once

I was a single parent of my three kids from 92 until 2010, so I would buy the large everything. I still buy the family size whatever, and will use it all before it goes bad, usually. That's an 80 oz jar of peppers that I opened last night. 

p.jpg.e147f2256c6cbaf4ecc23da8f7e191ad.jpg

• Like 4

On 3/7/2018 at 11:08 PM, BigStewMan said:

Pizza has started to be hard on my stomach. I suppose it’s the sauce. I’d be interested in exploring alternate sauces, if any exist.

Dude !!

Look up White Pizza on You Tube !!

It is Big around Youngstown, Ohio.

I believe it is Sicilian in origin...

Roger

• Like 1