PWK Khorn signatures

Tony T

Is there any significance to a "Paul W. Klipsch" signatures on serial tags of 1977 Khorns? The signatures are vertical on the left edge of tags nowhere near the Inspected & Tested signature lines . Clearly signed in ink. Just wondering ...

• Moderators
Just now, Tony T said:

If Paul actually did sign this, I wonder what the numbers meant? Must have been for a reason. Inventory purposes perhaps?

I can ask our museum curator tomorrow. Any history you may be able to provide would be helpful. 

• Like 1

Nope, I recently purchased them from an estate sale. I wasn't going to purchase them since I already own a pair but I barely picked up on the signature. I stole them (figuratively speaking of course) knowing the seller didn't even know what he had ... speaker wise not signature.

I suppose I could try and dig deep but you know how estate sales are. These came from a deceased individual and my understanding is they were one owners. One never truly knows in these situations.

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Tony T said:

Please remind me of the dates. I suppose if there's sufficient notice, I could look into it. I reckon I could exercise the liberties of recent retirement. :rolleyes:

May 18-20, 2018. There is a section on this forum for Pilgrimage 2018. Feel free to PM me for additional info!!!

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:51 PM, Tony T said:
17 hours ago, Coytee said:

May 24, 1977 perhaps ?

Keith

Makes sense. Also happens to be the date of my high school graduation. Ironic