Placement of Center Channel above TV? and KV 3

JWATS

Good morning,

I am thinking about replacing my current Center Channel with a KV 3..my main speakers are KG 4s.

Because of the height, I would need to place it on a shelf above the TV. about 6'..it would replace the two part speaker in the picture.

I'd be interested in how you think this would work and sound, and if the KV 3 would match sonically with my KG 4s

Thanks in advance for our advice

John

DSC00790.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

Above the TV is fine as long as you have it aimed down directed toward the listening position. The KV-3 will work with the 4's but I'd recommend the KG 2.2, 2.5 instead, much more capable center speaker IMO.

• Like 2

Is that your actual placement of TV and components? I can't tell what is going on in this pic... What is to the right of your tv? Assuming your receiver currently sits in the tv stand? Do you use that fireplace? If not could you move the tv stand in front of it? Move the KG4 to the left and right up on the fireplace ledge, then put the center in the tv stand and aim it up a bit? Maybe get another little stand to hold your receiver and other components to the right of the tv. Do you have anymore pics of the room?