Stop Being Cheap Asses!

Big Sheesh

Come on guys! It's quite obvious that being stingy and buying the refurbs or buying off an unathorized seller is not the way to go. 99.9% of the time you'll end up with a piece of crap system which you'll be frustrated over. You'll get pissed and exchange it for another crappy system.

Why torture yourself? Stop being cheap! Save up more and go spend it on a BRAND new set bought from an AUTHORIZED dealer.

Sometimes you really have to know that good things don't come cheap!

I check the RMS wattage on the 4.1. They did not hold 400 watts for 30 seconds. I never saw 400 watts. The best I got was 98 watts. I also checked my ADA 995 and they were at 200 watts like they said. The spec on ADA995 is 115db and the PM 5.1 is only 113db. So from what I know about amps for the 5.1 PM to get 116db they would need a 1000 watt amp. This is based on for every 3db you have the double your amp. With this in mind and I have heard the 5.1 PM I will keep my Altec Lansing

It is a very simple process and all you need is a volt meter and a 1kHz and a 50Hz wave file. Open up on satellite and turn the volume all the way up. Play the 1 kHz file and measure your voltage. Once you have that measurement take the voltage and square it. Then divide it by the Ohms listed on the back of the speaker. This is the formula (E2/R).

Once you have that multiply it by the number of satellites speakers in this case 4. Follow the same process for the Sub using the 50Hz wave file. As you can see it is very easy to do.

What part of texas are you from?

best 150$ i ever spent.

The speakers sound great, the only thing is i was a bit un happy with wires 2 of them were a bit strange but i got every thing to work fine. The "slight cosmetic defects" are verrrryyyy minor mine were a smuge on one of the speaker mesh covers and one of the speakers does not sit perfectly flat. But besides that they are all i could of wanted and more, they shake the whole house with clear and crisp sound.