Forte III in the house

Shakeydeal

Order placed on Monday, arrived on Thursday, can't beat that.

First impressions, man these things are beautiful. A timeless classic look that no modern slim tower can compete with.

Only had an hour or so to listen, but so far, I'm very impressed.

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0390.JPG

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Schu said:

My eye went right to the LM also... great looking system for sure. What speakers were you listening to before?

I was listening to a pair of GR Research Super V. Similar presentation to horns, high sensitivity. OB design with OB subs.

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0385.JPG

• Like 1

Pic with the system.

IMG_0391.thumb.JPG.e97e930785cc68a94b3a34bfb47ce570.JPG

Classy set up! LM and Forte III is an interesting combo. My LM 218 has a lot common with your amplifier. SET, 845 tubes, 22W.

I hardly can’t wait for my FIII walnut to arrive. 4 long weeks I think. Please share more impressions to shorten my wait.

• Moderators

Very nice, they go with the room very well. Glad your liking the sound so far, when I first heard them I was really impressed. I tried to not over sell what I thought was very good sound, I was afraid it was just me and was worried people would buy them and not hear what I was hearing and be unhappy. But it seems I wasn't alone in thinking they are as good as they really are.