Klipsch Forte Speakers

stabone

Pair of Klipsch Fortes for sale in excellent condition, like new. The two Forte speakers look great and sound amazing. I am only selling them because we are moving and downsizing. They are located in my home in Montclair, Virginia 22025. First $500 takes them away. They are hooked up so you can listen to them before buying.

5-Label-2.jpg

1-Front-1.jpg

2-Front-Uncovered.jpg

4-Label-1.jpg

3-Rear.jpg

I listened to my Fortes this afternoon, and they still sound amazing. I also noticed on the Klipsch website that the Forte IIIs are selling for $1,799 each! Therefore, I am no longer selling mine for $500, which would have been giving them away. I will find a place for them in our smaller home!.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, stabone said:

I listened to my Fortes this afternoon, and they still sound amazing. I also noticed on the Klipsch website that the Forte IIIs are selling for $1,799 each! Therefore, I am no longer selling mine for $500, which would have been giving them away. I will find a place for them in our smaller home!.

Maybe ask $1699 each for them?

• Haha 1

I have been selling  1's and 2's for $750 to $825 in very nice shape , recapped crossovers and most of the time with Crites Titanium tweeter diaphragms plus they have been gone through and thoroughly checked for any problems. Yours are worth $600 untouched  in the Nashville Tn market. 

I don't usually comment on other members FS items when I have no interest in buying stabone. But your Forte's appear to be in pristine condition and have consecutive serial numbers, which more or less insures a matching veneer grain pattern. The only drawback for me would be that they are Oak finish. Walnut would probably be more popular but shouldn't affect price too much.

If I were you I would jack your price up to around $900 and let them soak for a while. You can always accept less later.

Good luck and welcome here.

Keith

4 hours ago, stabone said:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but Forte's don't come close to Forte III's.  Folks that compare vintage model Klipsch prices to new model Klipsch prices are making a mistake in doing so.  Your nice Forte's are a bit underpriced, but not by much, just depends on your motivations and desire to sell them.

• Like 3

Don't sell unless you really have to, like to pay for medical bills or the irs because they are about to take your house away (tyrannical government).  You already know how good they sound, and you will never replace them for the money you will get for them.

• Like 4

• 1 year later...