WTB K-53-K driver or diaphragm

CECAA850

Just finished re-capping a pair of KP-2500's, fired them up and one squawker was dead.  First I thought I screwed up the recap but when I checked the resistance on the squawker, it was open.  I'm looking for a replacement driver or diaphragm.  Bob is out and I thought I'd try here prior to ordering from Simply Speakers.

Thanks, Carl

Parts are available from Simply Jimbo.

2 hours ago, CECAA850 said:

Just finished re-capping a pair of KP-2500's, fired them up and one squawker was dead.  First I thought I screwed up the recap but when I checked the resistance on the squawker, it was open.  I'm looking for a replacement driver or diaphragm.  Bob is out and I thought I'd try here prior to ordering from Simply Speakers.

Thanks, Carl

3 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Parts are available from Simply Jimbo.

Would you mind posting your prices here Jim so I could post my uninterested opinion on what your items are really worth. That seems to be the fashionable thing to do now. Yer buddy.

Keith 

1 minute ago, T2K said:

Would you mind posting your prices here Jim so I could post my uninterested opinion on what your items are really worth. That seems to be the fashionable thing to do now. Yer buddy.

Keith 

Sure, to Carl, the price is free.  To you, not so free.

Just now, jimjimbo said:

Sure, to Carl, the price is free.  To you, not so free.

Dang, Carl's lucky day. I'm not interested but just felt compelled to comment after reading the FS Forte thread.

Keith

46 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Understood, I just don't know what part I have. These were thrown in with my la scalas since he was moving and didn't have a need and they were klipsch related. Whatever Bob's CD76TiM replaces, I have a oem diaphragms for.

Those are the tweeter diaphragms, I need a squawker.