FS Parasound A52

dmraupp

I am selling my Parasound A52 silver amp.The amp does have facial problems(kinda like myself lol) but otherwise functions fine.I am selling because I just acquired a Krell KAV-500.I will only ship to the US Lower 48.I will include shipping and will not charge any PayPal fees.I would let it go to Klipsch forum members for $899.00.Only amp and power cord included in the sale.

s-l1600 9.jpg

s-l1600 10.jpg

7 minutes ago, dmraupp said:

is my price really to high??

I don't know anything about amps and their prices, but why would think that?  

Your ad as of this post has only been up for a little over a day.  Maybe it needs some more time?  Your subject title also says "interest check."  Maybe it would help to say "for sale."

6 hours ago, dmraupp said:

Damn is my price really to high??

Can't say for sure but the facial "blemishes" could be a factor as well as silver in color since most have black components.  I know the A52 was about $2500.00 when new so technically your price is not out of line.  

6 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Your ad as of this post has only been up for a little over a day.  Maybe it needs some more time?

Give it some time, it will sell.

Bill

18 hours ago, wvu80 said:

I don't know anything about amps and their prices, but why would think that?  

Your ad as of this post has only been up for a little over a day.  Maybe it needs some more time?  Your subject title also says "interest check."  Maybe it would help to say "for sale."

Good point,thank you

• Like 1

12 hours ago, willland said:

Can't say for sure but the facial "blemishes" could be a factor as well as silver in color since most have black components.  I know the A52 was about $2500.00 when new so technically your price is not out of line.  

Give it some time, it will sell.

Bill

Thank You

2 hours ago, dmraupp said:

Point taken,they are just surface scratches though.There are no dents anywhere.

I've never refinished a metal cab on an amp but those scratches look superficial like you said.  I bet with some light sanding with a fine sandpaper they would easily clean up.

25 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I've never refinished a metal cab on an amp but those scratches look superficial like you said.  I bet with some light sanding with a fine sandpaper they would easily clean up.

Those are really detailed pics.I wanted to make sure any potential buyer was prepared for the worst.I am a firm believer in under promise over deliver.I always under grade any gear I sell anyway.I did take a pic tonight with my Canon.

IMG_0197.JPG

• Like 2