LP Display

rplace

Cool idea. You could leave a slit open in bottom the size of the album, then you could slide it out whenever you want.

Just checked my collection. I have no Boston albums, but I do have some Barry Manilow. Cheap for you my friend.

7 minutes ago, thebes said:

Cool idea. You could leave a slit open in bottom the size of the album, then you could slide it out whenever you want.

Just checked my collection. I have no Boston albums, but I do have some Barry Manilow. Cheap for you my friend.

Thanks Marty!

Better hand on to those BM LPs I bet they are just about to go  up in value! And by BM I mean BM ;)

• Moderators
On 3/15/2018 at 12:49 PM, rplace said:

I never get scores like that. I see LPs played with a belt sander and Donny Osmond 45s. 

Maby call Coytee about the Donnie Osmond 45's, I know he has a thing for Donny's sister, might be a sale. :o

On 3/14/2018 at 9:42 AM, rplace said:

Based on my snails pace and buying materials at retail I'm taking orders. $1,000 should cover it and I'll have them for you by Christmas 2020.

I can beat that, $950 and free delivery by 2019, plus there is more, if you order before May 2018 you get a second one for free, just pay extra handling ! :huh:

Album cover and LP not included and color and appearance may be slightly different.

• Haha 2