Sansui G-22000 Monster receiver

Rxonmymind

20 hours ago, muel said:

Half the fun is the journey right?!

Or is that "half the journey is half way there?"  or "the fun is getting home"...Something like that. 

LOL. Something like that. Although I'm 100% I would have made it there getting back into the house would have been TOUGH. :P

20 hours ago, TasDom said:

I saw this earlier today. For a small fee (adult beverages for my fridge) I could pick it up and ship to you   :)   .....10 minutes from my house.

Mighty kind of you and would have gladly paid the beverage tax.  Thank you. But I'm sorta glad I didn't know. Haha.  

11 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

How fast do you drive?

Mark

Well.....murpmhfrul... Umm....the speed limit of course! :D

11 hours ago, TasDom said:

Was still in my browser.....

00s0s_cc1RKQ54VBn_1200x900.jpg00H0H_59jIjIA2MCo_1200x900.jpg

Oh man, thanks TasDom. I should have done that. Appreciate it. I'm hoping someone who picks it up shares some close-ups of it. While the price was VERY enticing it's the rust on the fin bolts, paint chipping and such that would have had me guarded for what's inside. It didn't live an easy life that's for sure. 

7 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I would have bailed on a menage a trios to have scored that one, especially at that price.

I agree with you. Unfortunately, I have 3 out for total restoration including a Marantz. To add another would be ridiculous.