Cornwall II's for sale near me

ACV92

Here's a link to some Cornwall II's about 15 minutes from me.  I have no Heritage and would like to start somewhere.  I need some honest opinion here, which knowing this forum, I'm sure to get.  I've been running KG 5.5's since I bought them new back in, well, over 20 years ago.  Is there a significant sound improvement over the 5.5's?  Is the price reasonable?  Thoughts are appreciated here.

00808_8AefP2ekZje_1200x900.thumb.jpg.55fdc8300ecd98d19e4497ec0b8b4338.jpg

Here's the link:  https://spokane.craigslist.org/ele/d/klipsch-corwall-iis-in/6530807814.html

He's asking $750 for them.

If in good shape and under $1K, seems they will be scarfed up.

The good and bad, seems the older heritage speakers are going slowly up in price.  Think the perception is Klipsch has raised the prices of the smaller in the line so high that the demand has been raised for old.  That and the fact that you can get very close to what Klipsch sells now for 25-33% of the money with just some minor updates.  Problem is many of the speakers are beaters.  :(  People are trying to sell them for good money because they think they have gold but they need a total redo.