FS/FT: New Capitol Heresy III - Blonde

KeithMcGowan

I have a brand new pair of Capitol Heresy III for sale. About 3 years ago, I lost my home theater and Klipsch Heritage fix through a home move. I lost my attic and everyone in my family greatly upgraded their space, except me. I lost my attic while getting a slightly nicer office setup that is far too small for KHorns or Cornwalls. My wife is brutal about speakers in the main living space and we have been getting by on Klipsch in-walls which are OK but not an acceptable fix for serious listening to me.

When I saw the Capitol Heresy III, I thought that is was dressed up enough to be allowed into our living room. Well I tried and failed and it's not a battle worth fighting. I'm going to cram some cheaper heresy in my office that I picked up and get a pair of the Heritage HP-3 Headphones instead.

These speakers are brand new, but I'm not sure technically what they are considered since one has been out of the box. Anyway, I removed one and put in in our living space to see how it looked. The second speaker has never been taken out of the box and neither has been hooked up in my system. Even the packaging in in perfect condition since they shipped to me on a pallet.

These cost me retail of $1,299 each and I am asking $2,000 for the pair. I will travel up to 250 miles from Raleigh, NC to deliver free of charge and am willing to ship. I am also willing to trade for tube gear (Scott, Fisher, Marantz, McIntosh, etc.), vintage heritage speakers, high end over ear headphones, etc. I hope to make deal with someone here before going Audiogon or eBay for these beauties.

Cheers!

H1.jpg

• Like 1

No room at the Inn here but  Good Luck With Your Sale.  I have never had the opportunity to listen to the III's but if they are better than the II's , which many say they are, then they are worth the asking price.

As you were-

Haha, thanks guys. I know what battles to fight. I let her have her way on décor, but I now squeezed some extra scratch in the budget for some of the Heritage Headphones and am mounting some heresies high on the wall in my office. These just aren't the speakers to mount unfortunately. It's killing me not to be listening to these things and looking over at boxes. :( 

• Like 1