Really loud stereo system Klipsch La Scala Speakers 18" Powered Subwoofer

WFP

You know, this may be interesting to someone near Portland

https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/ele/d/really-loud-stereo-system/6535076168.html

I put this system together for one purpose. To be really loud. Without even pushing it, your ears will hurt. 

I just haven't been using it much lately so I need to make room. 

I AM NOT INTERESTED IN SPLITTING IT UP OR LOWER OFFERS. DO NIT CONTACT ME IF YOU EXPECT EITHER. 

PHONE CALLS ONLY. NOT TEXTS PLEASE. 

Included 
2 Klipsch La Scala Speakers
1 bag end infrasonic 18" Subwoofer
Monster HTS 3600 power conditioner
Parasound P/SP-1000 preamplifier 
B&K EX4420 Amplifier 
BSR EQ-3000 equalizer. 
All the high quality cables you need.

• Like 1

Although it’s difficult to evaluate the La Scalas from the photo, this is probably a good deal to the right local person.  It would not surprise me if, with patience, everything but the La Scalas could be sold to recover, or nearly recover, the $2,000.

The seller will likely put the funds to good use for spelling, or proofreading, lessons, or, perhaps, a maid service.

32B30C62-2148-440D-AF82-9B95FF4025F2.jpeg

• Haha 3

On 3/30/2018 at 6:18 AM, DizRotus said:

Although it’s difficult to evaluate the La Scalas from the photo, this is probably a good deal to the right local person.  It would not surprise me if, with patience, everything but the La Scalas could be sold to recover, or nearly recover, the $2,000.

The seller will likely put the funds to good use for spelling, or proofreading, lessons, or, perhaps, a maid service.

32B30C62-2148-440D-AF82-9B95FF4025F2.jpeg

Usually these kind of bundle deals are a rip off but the more I look into it the more this actually looks like a pretty good deal. LaScalas usually go for around $1,000 to $1,400 and that sub is about $1,500 new plus some extra change for the amps and conditioner.