Heresy III tweeks

Jim G

WOW! I have had myHIII's about two weeks, I am blown away! Everything from Dean Martin to the Clash sound so different from what I was used to.[PSB T6]. These just sound so real. I can't really blast them due to townhouse environment, but with my Prima Luna, they sound unbelievable!!  

Thanks to all who replied to me!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Enjoy !   I have had my Heresy III for about 4 months and love them.  They are the best audio purchase I've made in a long time, huge bang for the buck.   I've had more expensive and supposedly "better" speakers in this room but none have sounded as great as these do ....

• Thanks 1

Agree I'm also a H3 owner and love em better than all previous versions of the heresy line. An easy tip for getting toe in dialed in is to buy one of those cheap laser pointers. Lay it dead center on the top of the cabinet and look at where the dot hits and adjust accordingly. I have mine towed in to cross just in front of me.....perfect imaging this way.

• Thanks 1