Klipsch Reference RSW-15's (2) N.H. $1100

AUDIOPHILENH

Up for sale is a pair of RSW-15 subwoofers for $1100. One is Black and one is cherry. I have owned nearly all of the Klipsch subs including the Palladium and about 30+others and these are very hard to best for anywhere near the$.There are various cosmetic blemishes but are still presentable.They are both in use and can be tested before purchasing. One has an issue with the power switch/control panel. It will work 100% of the time if you leave it on auto on/off but if you switch the power on/off it can take various attempts before turning back on.I have been using it for 3 years but have always left the manual power switch on. The black RSW-15  active and passive have no dings or dents.The cherry RSW-15 has 1 or 2 micro dings.I am willing to meet part way for pick up. I am located in Chocorua,NH 03817. There is currently no grill on the cherry RSW-15 but I do have a new in the box grill that I would include to a member at my asking price.Please let me know if you have any questions. I will have to figure out how to attach low res pictures.I do have these listed on c.l. with pics.