The Klipsch Audio Community

1 minute ago, thoms_here said:

I had to miss it this year because of medical problems!  Damn, I wish I could have gone because I couldn't attend the last one here either and I live in the state!  OK enough complaining  :)

Do you have any shirts left in a XL?  Or any at all?

Thank you  :)

Thom

Have some left. Follow ordering directions and I will get one out to you next week.

Also, we are having a work weekend in Hope, August 8-11. Looking for a few volunteers to help staff our booth at the Watermelon Festival. It is air conditioned. 

Wow that was quick. :)

I would LOVE to help at the watermellon festival but I might have to have a major spinal surgery next month.

Thank you so much and I am hoping to someday be able to attend the Pilgamidge as I loves me some Klipsch speakers!    :)

Thom

• Like 1

I was actually on the forum reading!

Hi Christy, I've seen Roger in his Pilgrimage T and they look great, even on him!  Got any extra black 2XL in stock? I seem to always miss these gatherings due to work, gotta make the shows happen you know! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, colterphoto1 said:

Hi Christy, I've seen Roger in his Pilgrimage T and they look great, even on him!  Got any extra black 2XL in stock? I seem to always miss these gatherings due to work, gotta make the shows happen you know! 

Leave Roger alone!  Lol. I have an order coming in this week and I should have a few extra!!!  

I got a little behind because my mom got real sick and passed away. Services are today. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, dtel's wife said:

I got a little behind because my mom got real sick and passed away. Services are today. 

I'm so sorry for your loss Christy.  I had no idea.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dtel's wife said:

Thoughts and prayers from my family to yours during this difficult time. May your mother rest in peace and I hope you find comfort knowing she will always be guiding you throughout your life.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear Christy.  My heartfelt condolences to you ALL.  

• Like 1

My thoughts and prayers are with you

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Thank you all. Today was a rough day. My mom is where she wanted to be....she knew her destination and was prepared. 

• Like 5

Christy,

Sorry to hear about the passing of your Mom. What is her first name? God loves names. I hope you and Elden are doing OK. God Bless you.

Eric 

Christy,  just saw this post.  So sorry about the passing of your Mom. 

16 minutes ago, longdrive03 said:

Christy,  just saw this post.  So sorry about the passing of your Mom. 

Sent you a PM.