Vinnie Jarvis Z”L

YK Thom

A very sad day. My father passed away this morning leaving a huge hole in all our lives. His tinkering, speaker builds and love of all things Marantz set me on a lifelong love of sound.

Vincent (Vinnie) Jarvis Z”L

May 4 1940 - March 22 2018

D7032B85-59BC-42EF-9B0C-2411F33188AB.jpeg

96773EA7-47B1-4592-A839-E9B095D1C600.jpeg

Thanks for all the messages of condolence. A hard spot to be in but we have all been there or will eventually. An important and unavoidable part of life. Tough for our family as it was so close to Passover. The friendly outreach expressed here speaks volumes to the character of those who regularly spend time on this forum. Thank you all.

• Like 1

Thom, my heartfelt sympathy goes out to you and your family, especially during this season. No time is a good time, of course, but I'll be saying prayers for all of you today.

Bruce

• Like 2

• Moderators

It's one of those things that happen as you get older and your parents do also. You know what's going to happen, but this does not make it any easier.

I think about my parents every day, remembering all the good things and how they raised me, it's part of what makes we want to do the right thing in any situation, as best I can at least.

This is how most people would want to be remembered and looked up to in the end, the way you were/are is what made others want to be better.

I was lucky I had great parents.

• Like 1