For Sale: Klipsch Heresy II, Flat Black, Chicago Area

zimbida

Hi All,

I'm pretty new here. I registered because I recently got into tube amplification (Scott 299c and a Sansui 1000a) and thought I'd listen to the orthodoxy and try these out with a nice pair of Klipsch's, and was lucky to find a nice pair locally from the original owner who bought them from a military PX, and must say I love the breath of the horns.  But now, I want more, I want to try a pair of Chorus's or Forte's and for that to happen I must sell the Heresy's for both financial and space reasons.

Cabinets are not perfect, but very good. Drivers and sound are great shape. 

Happy to play them for someone who is interested

I am asking $600. These are I think reasonably priced, from what I can tell from looking locally for a little while trying to source a pair, but if not let me know and possibly we can work something out

As I said, I am doing this to try to "move up the ladder", so if you have a pair of Chorus or Forte that you are willing to part with, I'd be happy to trade these towards them.

thanks,

and of course would be happy to answer any questions or provide more pictures if desired

Both.jpg

Hi Zimbida, welcome to the forum.  I saw that you are in the Chicago area, so you might want to join us sometime in the next few weeks when we get a date established for a small get together.  Very relaxed and fun.  Here's a link to the thread.

• Like 1

Hi Zimbida, welcome to the forum.  I saw that you are in the Chicago area, so you might want to join us sometime in the next few weeks when we get a date established for a small get together.  Very relaxed and fun.  Here's a link to the thread.

@jimjimbo thank you for attaching the link to this gathering. I completely missed it and would be happy to join!
@Zimbida, if you are close to Naperville, I have a pair of Forte if you’d like to hear them. I have them hooked up to an AVR, for now, until i get my McIntosh 250 back from being serviced, so if you wanted to bring your amp over to hook up, be my guest. PM me if you are interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, an update.  I sold the Heresy's, and it looks like I have worked out a deal to get some Chorus II's with Crites upgrades but with some cabinet damage.  Excited to hear them in action.

thanks everyone for advice and welcomes. Sorry altec210 I wasn't able to pass these along to you, but if I see other's I'll let you know  - there are a couple pairs of Heresy I's for sale in the area right now (no affiliation to me), but I don't see any II's - pm me if you want info on those