Klipschorn Floor Standing Speakers For Sale

Golfnrunr

I have a pair of beautiful cherry corner floor standing speakers for sale. Excellent condition, non smoking environment. They have been loved for a long while for both sound and beauty. No dents or scratches. Moving to a smaller home so need to find them a new forever owner. Purchased new and I have been the sole owner. Located in Chicago burbs. Asking $8,500 for pair.

IMG_1791.JPG

IMG_1792.JPG

IMG_1793.JPG

Edited by Golfnrunr
Forgot to put price.
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Golfnrunr said:

Yes, and I thank you for the correction. I'll make the adjustment to my listing. Any other advice you'd like to offer is truly appreciated.

8500$ is more than likely not very realistic... perhaps by a long shot.

If your intent is to sell them, then you might temper your expectations by more than half... but you are free to ask whatever you want for the speakers.

high quality pictures are also helpful.

• Like 6

I'm very thankful to have run across this site. I've realized that letting these beauties go was a lapse in good judgement and pretty much stinking' thinkin'. They'll be moving with us and we will continue to enjoy them as we have since 1982. Thanks all for your input.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Golfnrunr said:

I'm very thankful to have run across this site. I've realized that letting these beauties go was a lapse in good judgement and pretty much stinking' thinkin'. They'll be moving with us and we will continue to enjoy them as we have since 1982. Thanks all for your input.

very good... best to keep them.

8 hours ago, Golfnrunr said:

Wonderful news!

They are worth the most to you and can continue to provide you and your family with fantastic enjoyment.  It's a luxury you already own. 

• 6 months later...

Re-listing my Klipsch Corner horns and providing further information on them and more pics. 

These are a beautiful pair of 1982 Heritage Corner Horns. Both cabinets are in great condition aside from a few areas where the finish has minor chips on edge. Otherwise, there are no scratches, dents or other types of damage. $3,500. 

Specifics:

- Model Type B, collared
- Teak lacquer cabinet finish, uncommon
- No internal changes or upgrades
- K55v’s with soldered connections
- K-77-M rounds
- Klipsch Type AA crossovers
- Sequential serial numbers, paper stickers & stamped on frame
- Original owner

IMG_1828.JPG

IMG_1830.JPG

IMG_1831.JPG