SOLD: Klipsch Palladium P37F and P27C in Chicagoland

swegyptian

Selling my front stage of Klipsch Palladium. I'm moving to a small town in the next month or so, and I'd like to take advantage of being in the Chicago metro area to sell these before I go. 

Towers are mint, but the center was a floor model, and unfortunately it shows. I have everything (boxes, packing, grills, accessories, etc.) for the towers. Center is missing its accessory kit, but has everything else. I'll let the photos speak for the condition on the center. There are no mashed corners, but it seems the finish on the top was redone, and it is more glossy than it should be. There is also some speckles from the process that are on the front of the speaker. I'm guessing this should come off with the right chemical, but it's not visible from more than about 3 feet away, so I left it alone. The woofers also have some slight marks in them from someones fingers. The grill has no issues.

These are located in the west Chicago suburbs, and I would like to stay local for now, despite having the packaging. I would consider shipping via freight if someone wants to send the freight forwarder to me and have them palletize the bundle. 

Priced firmly at $3,700 for the bundle. 

Please let me know what questions come to mind. Thanks!

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0816.JPG

IMG_0241.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

Wow, good deal. 

Don't be afraid of Buying the P37's, they are about the same size as RF7s, not small speakers at all.

Is the 39 that much better or because of the size of the cabinet, the sound produced is fuller? This is close to me, I would have a hard time selling my Khorns for these. 

Mark

10 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Is the 39 that much better or because of the size of the cabinet, the sound produced is fuller? This is close to me, I would have a hard time selling my Khorns for these. 

Mark

There are 3 or 4 people on here that own both Palladiums and Khorns, they all chose the Palladiums.

OP....good luck with your sale. A great price on some spectacular speakers.

15 hours ago, ZEUS121996 said:

Mark

I've had both. In my spaces and with my gear I prefer the P37's over P39's.

Never had Khorns

Hi all,

I'm still alive and kickin'. That mark isn't quite tape residue, not sure what it really is. Maybe I should take a closer look. 

I'd happily separate the center from the towers, but my priority at this point is to keep it local. I'm considering shipping, too. But we will cross that bridge if I don't have any local bites.

5 hours ago, swegyptian said:

Hi all,

I'm still alive and kickin'. That mark isn't quite tape residue, not sure what it really is. Maybe I should take a closer look. 

I'd happily separate the center from the towers, but my priority at this point is to keep it local. I'm considering shipping, too. But we will cross that bridge if I don't have any local bites.

If anyone is seriously considering these, just buy the center too.  You will regret not getting it, even if you just plan on two channel because that can change.  I started 2 channel and now have Palladium surround.  The center is awesome for movies and TV.  No disappointment. 

If Klipsch had marketed these under a different name (like Toyota / Lexus) this line would have sold like crazy. The Audio-snobs just don't like "Best Buy Brands" although I can say that I prefer these to the B&W 800 series. 

• Like 3