Need info on how to set up ear phones

belljn

I just bought a rsb 8 speaker this afternoon. Got it set up and working fine. I have a smart samsung tv that is about 3 years old. Have to use optical cable as the hdmi won't do the audio.

Can anyone tell me what I need to add to be able to use headphones. When someone is sleeping in the house its nice to be able to keep the tv noise down.

I have wifi in the house. If possible could you keep  the instructions simple as I'm 75 and not all that teckey. The reason we got this speaker is because my wife is starting to have hearing problems and some times misses whats being said. Then she asks me whats happening in the show.

Hey! I can give her the earphones.:D

I'm sorry you didn't get a response.  There are many well informed people on the forum.

I'm not one of them.

I think you should check your TV for a headphone output.  Some have them.

I see in the owners guide that there is a means for Bluetooth control of the device through a cell phone.  It would be very handy if that included an audio signal to the phone but I don't know if it does.

Also there is a provision for WiFi distribution of audio.  Therefore you'd need a device which works with that.

Perhaps someone here will have further thoughts.

WMcD

• Like 1