What's up?

colterphoto1

Hey guys, it's been a while. Thought I should stop by and say hi. Life as a 'roadie' continues since I've joined the local IATSE stagehand's union. So I'm now working the stadium/arena shows locally as well as some Broadway and the usual corporate A/V work. Still got most of the collection although I've sold a few pieces off in the past year or so since hanging around here. 

What'd I miss? 

yer buddy Michael. 

• Like 6

Yo, CP1 how you been Michael? Nice to see you drop in and say hey. Roadie life sounds interesting. Bet you get to see a lot.

I don't think you missed much. SSDFM*

*(Same Sh!t Different Forum Members).

• Moderators
17 hours ago, colterphoto1 said:

OO I'm a 'Heritage Member' is that good?

Only because they don't have a Pro Member, I think they sneak in your house and see what you have the most of.

17 hours ago, bkevind said:

Don't mind me...

I just want to steep myself in the antiquity (leech from), the .... tangible piquant ambiance that a gathering of original Klipsch forum members permeates.

Welcome back (my friend, to...the machine).

I think he called you old :lol:

6 hours ago, rplace said:

I don't think you missed much. SSDFM*

*(Same Sh!t Different Forum Members).

Pretty much.

You ought to be about ready for the big defrost by now, I would be, almost no snow for Indy this week.

On 3/28/2018 at 9:34 PM, colterphoto1 said:

What'd I miss? 

Ohmygod!!! Darling, just about everything, dontcha know.

Well there was the  brief love affair between OT and Coyetee till their wives found out. Something about hot sauce on the collar.

Then there were the sightings of Elvis and PWK at Burning Man, and then Trashman dumped on Dirtmudd who replied in kind by slinging...

The real scandal though, was when a Bose lover somehow found his way here and he was treated politely.  POLITELY!!!!!!!!!!

Then that Thebes fellow posted a laudatory appreciation of the Beatles ...

(OK that last part was made up) and DeanG finally fessed up that Gobsmack was a highly overrated band.

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:47 PM, thebes said:

Ohmygod!!! Darling, just about everything, dontcha know.

Well there was the  brief love affair between OT and Coyetee till their wives found out. Something about hot sauce on the collar.

Then there were the sightings of Elvis and PWK at Burning Man, and then Trashman dumped on Dirtmudd who replied in kind by slinging...

The real scandal though, was when a Bose lover somehow found his way here and he was treated politely.  POLITELY!!!!!!!!!!

Then that Thebes fellow posted a laudatory appreciation of the Beatles ...

(OK that last part was made up) and DeanG finally fessed up that Gobsmack was a highly overrated band.

Well, @Coytee, Don't you think this salvo deserves a response?  I have something in  mind, perhaps you can add to it.