Subwoofers needed

dubs

Get with youthman. He may be selling his subs soon. He is doing some YouTube videos on the new svs subs and he may keep them and sell his Klipsch subs. You can get more bang for your buck with diy subs from parts express. I’ve had a few of them and I tell you those baby’s are great

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Dayton Audio flat pack kits are probably your best bang for the buck. We are building one for my Mom right now and its really easy to put together. 

I would go with 2 of these:

https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-18-reference-series-ho-subwoofer-and-cabinet-bundle--300-7094

And this amp:

https://www.amazon.com/Behringer-NU3000-BEHRINGER-iNUKE/dp/B00LGNFAW8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1522425268&sr=8-3&keywords=inuke

You will be hard pressed to able to move more air for the price.

• Thanks 1

I have a single Triad Platinum power sub 18 in woofer with a thousand watt amp built-in. You don't hear much about Triad because they are only sold through custom integrators but they are in the upper echelon of audiophile speakers for home theater

• Like 1

Yes. I picked it up knowing the amplifier didn't work so I had it serviced and now it is fixed and completely reconditioned. I would love to use it but I already have subs in my main theater and it's completely overpowering and oversized in any other room where I might try and use it