FS: Badges - FOR KLIPSCH & AR

analogman

I have a PRISTINE ALL BRASS genuine AR-2ax logo - the ALL brass type (not the shit ones with the steel backing that always separates) that I would love see go to a new home
I mean it's flawless, paint and metal, but unfortunately I only have ONE
$40 if you know anyone who can use it

NOT my photo, I took it off the web (I don't own a camera), but this is the style and as I said, the all brass execution:

Image result for ar-2ax badge

That's firm - any less and I'll just keep it in my collection

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SINGLE copper KLIPSCH badge, the smooth copper early to mid 80's type (not that funky horizontal pattern they used for a while, just smooth copper with sunken relief and black paint) Just the name KLIPSCH and the "PWK" pie

Just received a PM from a member - don't now if he was trying to be a funny guy or what, but to answer his and anyone else's question(s) regarding condition, the KLIPSCH badge is pristine as well - NO bends or scratches - looks as new - ergo my asking price

I don't care if it sells or not - I'm just purging lot of small things right now as I plan to move soon and see no more (vintage) Klipsch in my future

Better it go to finishing a project rather than living in a box or eventually lost to the ages (I ain't getting any younger! ; - )

But as mentioned below - not interested in giving it away, now that they are unobtanium from Klipsch 

Image result for klipsch badges
I'll take $25 for this one - These are going for INSANE money on the auction toilet

Firm as well - any less and I'll just hang onto it

Cash only, no paypal and you pay the postage 

I just do not and will never use preypal - full stop

Thanks

Craig

15 hours ago, SiliconTi said:

if you run your finger over it, is it smooth, or are the works sunk in a bit, like they are engraved instead of painted?

All the graphics are in sunken relief

It is a genuine Klipsch badge from a pair of 1984 Heresys I rebuilt for my Son

It too was a pair with one missing

I made new grilles with new grille cloth and just went badge-less

That's how I wound up with this single

15 hours ago, Ljk said:

Do you still have the klipsch badge? If so could I get it's measurements, I need one for a chorus I. Thanks.

The Klipsch badge is already spoken for unless SiliconTi  tells me he's changed his mind

See above

But to address dimensions, it is the same badge used on all the Heritage models during this period as well as the Kg4, Chorus, Heresy II etc

3" x 1/2"

On 4/1/2018 at 11:55 AM, analogman said:

The Klipsch badge is already spoken for unless SiliconTi  tells me he's changed his mind

See above

But to address dimensions, it is the same badge used on all the Heritage models during this period as well as the Kg4, Chorus, Heresy II etc

3" x 1/2"

Wasn't sure which one he wanted, if deal falls thru let me know. Thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...