Klipsch rsx for atmos duty

xo705cf

Thinking about using some Klipsch RSX for Atmos Duty..   currently using the reference Premiere series as mains and wondering if this would be a seamless transition with the RSX...   the reference Premiere 140s seem a bit pricey to me....  so I was wondering if the rsx might be a viable option for me since they can be found used for a good bit less than the reference premiere atmos speakers...

The RSX can be costly as well and in some places abit rare. If you do consider the series, the RSX-5 can deliver. The flexible pedestal may enable you for placement and directing. The X-series are cool too as I hear from others. Owned used RSX-5 and like them quite a lot. Others more familiar with atmos than I.

EDit: Recall them being 93db eff. The RCX-4 94db eff. as recollect...

1 minute ago, billybob said:

The RSX can be costly as well and in some places abit rare. If you do consider the series, the RSX-5 can deliver. The flexible pedestal may enable you for placement and directing. The X-series are cool too as I hear from others. Owned used RSX-5 and like them quite a lot. Others more familiar with atmos than I.

Yeah I've been looking a little bit on eBay looks like you can find some that are cheaper, I'm thinking they may have a better overall performance than the 140 140s....  thanks for the input I'm going to take a look at the x-series in a minute....

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, xo705cf said:

Yeah I've been looking a little bit on eBay looks like you can find some that are cheaper, I'm thinking they may have a better overall performance than the 140 140s....  thanks for the input I'm going to take a look at the x-series in a minute....

Sold a pair and a center on ebay not long ago. If you do decide to experiment, it is nice to have the correct size allen-type wrench for adjustments.