My first Klipsch Center!

Aguero90

8 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Would you consider getting a pedestal built with some 2"x 8" wood?  This would be extremely strong and would fit over the center speaker of your choice on the top shelf.  I am just trying to be creative because I know how important quality sound is to me.

I had a similar problem with space.  I had some large speakers that wouldn't fit the room so I put them overhead using a pair of 2x4's eight feet long that I stained.  If they will hold 216 pounds worth of CF-4's and a 65 pound center speaker they will probably hold your HDTV safely.  :)

5a5da46ced990_CF-4Computersetupright1.thumb.jpg.68053bc463f650c39d6fc1fc468dacc0.jpg

Man you're awesome!! That is a good thought! Lol, if you lived near me, I'd comition you to build it for me! Since I can't really see pics, I'm trying to visualize what you mean, the tv would go on top, and you'd build high enough to fit say the 8 inch rc64 under the wood. :) btw, would this work if I got it custom made?! https://www.amazon.com/LARGE-TV-RISER/dp/B00AQ95F6E/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?_encoding=UTF8&keywords=large tv riser syracuse tv&qid=1526470385&ref_=mp_s_a_1_2&sr=8-2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My 450c get here tomorrow!! I'm even more excited than I was with the 440c, because I've read glowing reviews of it! I think the 5.25 drivers will make all the difference, these quad 4 inch ones on the 440 just did not do the job well with voices. Best part is hight is no problem, and length is qrfect, because my stand is 83 inches wide. Now in August, after my All-star game trip next month, I'll finish off system with the rp250s! System will be: Rp450c, kf28 towers, rp250s, polk 505 300 watt sub powered by Pioneer vsx832.