Single (funky) Klipschorn in MN

Jirachi

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/ele/d/klipschorn-speaker-1-vintage/6547967922.html

Post is an for 1 klipschorn which buy pays shipping on and local pickup is preferred. All Oem drivers, horn is k-400 crossover is oem every part about this cabinet is oem and working condition. I do not have the top to the cabinet but there's an easy $1000 in components in these cabinet. This is the legandry klipschorn speaker. I don't have room for it. What u see is what u get. First $700 takes it home today. Enjoy fighting over this, first person w $ 700 and or and highest offer will secure this speaker...

zz1.jpg

53 minutes ago, codewritinfool said:

That thing is awful.  The photos show that that is indeed a K-400 horn, so I don't see how that could possibly be a KHorn bass bin based on the width.  Also, what's the deal with everything shrink-wrapped on the left of that thing?

Moving perhaps? Something is certainly weird looking about it for sure though

On 3/31/2018 at 10:33 AM, Jirachi said:

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ram/ele/d/klipschorn-speaker-1-vintage/6547967922.html

Post is an for 1 klipschorn which buy pays shipping on and local pickup is preferred. All Oem drivers, horn is k-400 crossover is oem every part about this cabinet is oem and working condition. I do not have the top to the cabinet but there's an easy $1000 in components in these cabinet. This is the legandry klipschorn speaker. I don't have room for it. What u see is what u get. First $700 takes it home today. Enjoy fighting over this, first person w $ 700 and or and highest offer will secure this speaker...

zz1.jpg

Frankenhorn !

On 3/31/2018 at 12:16 PM, mimalmo said:

I saw that this morning and laughed. It's a short drive away from me but not worth anywhere near his asking price in my opinion. 

You never know what you will run into. Twice I have gone to places that had things of interest and could not spend any more time than the bare minimum there which is unusual. Normally the people I meet are delightful to talk to and I spend time visiting even if I do not buy. These two places however were filthy and flea ridden and just yuck nasty. I can't figure out living that way.