FS: 10 inch Dayton Woofers: Dayton 12" Titanic Mk3 Sub; Audio NIrvana Super 10" Drivers

Kevmosmith

I have the following for sale:

Two (2) Dayton PA255-8 10" Pro Woofers.  Basically new with original boxes - I hooked them up to make sure they work fine and put them back in the box. Parts express has them on sale now for about $43 each down from $56 each. $50 for the pair, plus actual shipping from 77079 (Houston). Local pickup is fine.  Here is the link https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-pa255-8-10-pro-woofer--295-030 

One (1) 12" Dayton Titanic Mark 3 subwoofer driver.  Used, but in very good condition and works perfectly.   $75 plus actual shipping from 77079.  Local pickup is fine.  If you pick it up, I will throw in a nice cabinet as well.  Here is a link.  https://www.parts-express.com/dayton-audio-tit320c-4-12-titanic-mk-iii-subwoofer-4-ohm--295-404 

Two Audio Nirvana Super 10 inch single drivers - ferrite magnet.  Basically new in original box. I hooked them up to make sure they work fine and put them back in the box.  Very nice sounding drivers.  Here is a link.  http://www.commonsenseaudio.com/nirvana.html.  New these are $298 for the pair - $150/pair, plus actual shipping from 77079. Local pickup is fine.

I usually ship fed ex-ground, and paypal is fine, but I would ask you send it "friends and family" unless you want the buyer protection, in which case I would ask you pay the 3% fee. 

Thanks,
Kevin

• 1 month later...

Bump - Price change - FREE to forum members!

The Audio Nirvana Drivers are gone, but the Sub and the Woofers are available.

Local pickup is fine.  If you want them shipped, I will do it, but ask you pay for actual shipping.

Kevin

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

As far as I know both the ten inch woofer pair and the Titanic sub are coming to me Carl. I have not heard anything since agreeing to the deal shortly after my PM however. Last interaction was that Kevin was going to get them packed up and planned to ship them out Monday.

Tim

2 minutes ago, teaman said:

As far as I know both the ten inch woofer pair and the Titanic sub are coming to me Carl. I have not heard anything since agreeing to the deal shortly after my PM however. Last interaction was that Kevin was going to get them packed up and planned to ship them out Monday.

Tim

I'm glad you got them.  I guess I should have worded my inquiry differently and shot a PM.  My bad.  Congrats!   Be sure to show us what you build with them.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kevmosmith said:

All,

These are now spoken for and headed to Tim.  Tim - I sent you a PM/email yesterday.  I will get them packed up this weekend and should ship out on Monday.  

Kevin

Thank you Kevin, very much looking forward to getting them!

Tim