*** SOLD *** Lilmike's LilWrecker Tapped Horn Sub (Central California)

Olorin

Sold June 9, 2018.

--

Hello,

I have a Lilmike's LilWrecker loaded with a Stereo Integrity HT15D4. I drive it with an iNuke3000DSP which makes a pretty good match.  Here is its thread -- http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1451519-lilmike-s-lilwrecker.html 

It's a big ugly beast -- it was built and used but never finished, but that does have an upside -- you can finish it however you like. It's currently in use in Visalia, CA, and since it's about the size of a narrow refrigerator, it's obviously local pickup only. I can drive a reasonable distance to meet you.

Asking $350, and will do a package deal with the amp for $550.

View from the couch, Chorus II and German shepherd for scale:

fGr2Kh3.jpg

I'm glad you asked about a build thread because you reminded me there is one.  I didn't do this build, but I'll find the thread and link it here.

EDIT:  Here's the build thread: http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-diy-speakers-subs/1487211-just-my-modest-lilwrecker-s-build.html.  It's a fun read, especially the felinectomy on page two.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:15 PM, Olorin said:

I can drive a reasonable distance to meet you

Is 1648 miles a reasonable distance for you?

Just thought I'd ask, you never know, maybe freight is your business and you make that haul a couple times a month.

• Like 1