new La Scala's, serial numbers 1 and 2

Got some new toys, first pair made in natural cherry.  :)  Also got a spare set of lambswool grills with 70th anniversary logos.  Listening to Ryan Adams right now, they're warmer than I expected, and drums are very nice.  

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: screen and indoor

Image may contain: indoor

• Like 12

1 minute ago, Ceptorman said:

Very nice, superb finish. 

I wouldn't leave that guitar laying flat on the floor :D

It's a ukulele sitting on a coffee table, optical illusion.  :)  Still don't need to be laying around, that's real koa.  My kid has taken it over.  If you ever want to hear Green Day as played on a uke, come by sometime.  ;)  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

It's a ukulele sitting on a coffee table, optical illusion.  :)  Still don't need to be laying around, that's real koa.  My kid has taken it over.  If you ever want to hear Green Day as played on a uke, come by sometime.  ;)  

Even my 2nd look wasn't enough....I see it now. I love to hear alternative ways of playing music, been thinking about a cello or bass cello myself. Something about the sound a bow makes.

Will you keep those La Scalas for a while? 

Hey, how's your daughter's drumming coming along? Your home is filled with music :D

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Will you keep those La Scalas for a while? 

plan to

10 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Hey, how's your daughter's drumming coming along? Your home is filled with music :D

I'm sure seasoned pros would thumb their nose but she can play this and it doesn't sound sloppy, my jaw was kind of on the floor when I heard that yesterday.  

20 minutes ago, Schu said:

Did you get a picture is the lambs wool installed?

No, halfway afraid to, they're cool in theory but the black frame kind of boxes it in and picture frames it supposedly which is what I was afraid of.  I'll play around and take pics sometime.  

On 4/2/2018 at 8:27 PM, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

No, halfway afraid to, they're cool in theory but the black frame kind of boxes it in and picture frames it supposedly which is what I was afraid of.  I'll play around and take pics sometime.  

Yep, they need a cherry frame.

Man o man those are nice, I mean the entire speaker.

• Like 1

On 4/2/2018 at 7:54 PM, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

Got some new toys, first pair made in natural cherry.  :)  Also got a spare set of lambswool grills with 70th anniversary logos.  Listening to Ryan Adams right now, they're warmer than I expected, and drums are very nice.  

Image may contain: indoor

Those look really good in that Klipsch showroom.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1