new La Scala's, serial numbers 1 and 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, WillyBob said:

I still hate you. You can make all the excuses in the world ...

"They made me buy them" is pretty weak...

That's funny.

I love the look of the new thicker LaScalas.

Klipsch needs to make and send each new dealer meeting the requirements (like you) a nice big rug with some musical notes on it with the logo in the middle.  :emotion-55:

Looking good :emotion-21:

• Like 2

On 4/5/2018 at 10:04 PM, Schu said:

Let me know when you get tired of looking at those raw cherry monstrosities... Cory, you have to stock finished heritage items now as part of the dealer program?

Will do. :)  There isn't a stock requirement I don't believe, just demo.  We gotta have a tube amp, nice turntable, signs, canvas art, nightlight, sticker, either LS or K-horns, and either heresy / forte / cornwall... I forget what else.  

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Islander said:

Aren't those La Scala IIs supposed to be placed with the badges to the outside, not the inside?  It just looks more "right" to me.

You know, after I got them up this bothered me and I assumed there was a "right" way so I asked some regulars and they're like whatever dude, doesn't matter.  So, IDK.  I figured serial number 1 should be on the left and 2 should be on the right and that's how it ended up. :)  

3 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

It actually means they're out of phase..

---- and right you are. My Jube badges are smack dab top center, providing perfect balance. And the speaker cables are each precisely  cut to12 feet to reinforce that "perfect balance". Do it right - or go home. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, USNRET said:

I wish I had the forethought to order my three CIIIs with one badge centered.

--- don't beat yourself up. It took years of practice, worry, sleep loss and a receding hairline to over-think these trivial things. Consider yourself lucky.

Do you have Khorns set up in your store?

Would you be allowed to have Jubs, or are they strictly direct from the factory items?

I think it's tragic that there are so few places customers can hear Heritage.  In the early '80s, I think I counted 8 stores with demo Klipschorns in the S.F. Bay Area.

6 minutes ago, garyrc said:

Would you be allowed to have Jubs, or are they strictly direct from the factory items?

I think it's tragic that there are so few places customers can hear Heritage.  In the early '80s, I think I counted 8 stores with demo Klipschorns in the S.F. Bay Area.

He has jubs in his media room, under the same roof.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, garyrc said:

Funny thing about that, basically I needed to get K-horns or La Scalas, but my jubilees were taking up the two good corners.  I would have picked K-horns otherwise but I would have had to ditch the jubes.  I went through an existential crisis there for a few days.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MetropolisLakeOutfitters said:

You know, after I got them up this bothered me and I assumed there was a "right" way so I asked some regulars and they're like whatever dude, doesn't matter.  So, IDK.  I figured serial number 1 should be on the left and 2 should be on the right and that's how it ended up. :)  

Exactly.  Whatever looks or seems right to you is right.

And where can I get one of those "nightlights"?