New B-Stock La Scalas II's. 2prs avail. $5600

ODS123

B-stock and the S/n has deliberately been left out.

These are new, not used and offered by a dealer.  I don't know if it's a good price or not.  I don't have good info on used LS II's because of few sales and the prices I do have are not confirmed sold prices.  The LS II are rare on the used market.

yes

12 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

These are new, not used and offered by a dealer.  I don't know if it's a good price or not.  I don't have good info on used LS II's because of few sales and the prices I do have are not confirmed sold prices.  The LS II are rare on the used market.

yes

Free shipping...

From listing:

"I have two pairs of factory sealed B stock Klipsch La Scala II speakers.  Both pairs are finished in walnut.  These are not refurbished.  B stock means that 
there is a very 

slight imperfection in the finish directly from the Klipsch factory.  

Never any compromise of the audio quality.  I am an authorized dealer.  Price includes 

shipping to the lower 48 states is FREE - no shipping outside the lower 48.  They will be shipped by freight on a pallet as pictured.  Low ball offers will not be responded 

to.  Purchase price is for 1 pair."

19 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

yes

This guy is on several Klipsch Facebook pages selling this stuff as well. From what I've been told he is a sly retailer that goes around the distributor rules. I wouldn't buy from him knowing that.

Tim

• Like 2

While I wouldn't want to encourage anyone to patronize a rogue dealer,  I also wouldn't want to impugn a sellers reputation unfairly.  Isn't it possible he's selling these on the internet w/ Klipsch's blessing??  Many mfgs have different rules regarding b-stock items.  

If I were in the market for La Scala's I'd put in a call to Klipsch to make sure they would regard this as an authorized sale.

This guy has several B-Stock offerings on Minnesota Craigslist/Facebook. He has 70th Anniversary KHorns and B-Stock Cornwalls also. As far as I know, he is an authorized dealer

4 hours ago, teaman said:

This guy is on several Klipsch Facebook pages selling this stuff as well. From what I've been told he is a sly retailer that goes around the distributor rules. I wouldn't buy from him knowing that.

What do you mean by sly?

After hearing several Klipsch employees and retailers, they made it clear that Klipsch really doesn't let B Stock out the door any more. So to me, if you are indeed selling B Stock I would question how. Maybe the people that spoke up are misdirected but I would go by their thoughts on whether or not to buy from this guy.

34 minutes ago, teaman said:

After hearing several Klipsch employees and retailers, they made it clear that Klipsch really doesn't let B Stock out the door any more. So to me, if you are indeed selling B Stock I would question how. Maybe the people that spoke up are misdirected but I would go by their thoughts on whether or not to buy from this guy.

When and who?  ..Sorry, but I would want something more definitive before I'd conclude this guy is selling off-label.  What you're saying sounds like hearsay.

At minimum, I'd call the seller and ask for some evidence that warranty for these speakers would be honored by Klipsch.

added:  Heck, we're on the Klipsch website for goodness sake.  Can't someone from Klipsch take a look at the A-gon listing and tell us if it's bogus or not?

13 minutes ago, Schu said:

$5600 isn't a great price to be brutally honest...

Are you serious?  They list for $4000/ spkr.  A $2400 discount for a blemish isn't enough?   ..Totally disagree.  That said, I'd still buy Cornwall III's at full list.  ..But that's just b/c I think they sound better.  ..just MHO.

Create your own "great price" - just make an offer and maybe the seller accepts.

BIN is 30% discount from full retail, so offer $1 over 50% off ($4001) and see what comes of it.

Or not.

5ac580f8aad98_ScreenShot2018-04-04at9_50_07PM.png.14ca64e8c95aca813ac1606d4e1a3d21.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ODS123 said:

When and who?  ..Sorry, but I would want something more definitive before I'd conclude this guy is selling off-label.  What you're saying sounds like hearsay.

At minimum, I'd call the seller and ask for some evidence that warranty for these speakers would be honored by Klipsch.

added:  Heck, we're on the Klipsch website for goodness sake.  Can't someone from Klipsch take a look at the A-gon listing and tell us if it's bogus or not?

Buy what you want. It's your money, and they will be your speakers...in fact this is your business. I'm just telling you my thoughts based on what was posted in front of me. Seems like a great deal, go for it!

25 minutes ago, chopkins said:

I bought a single B stock LS II directly from Klipsch off of E Bay for $800 about 7 or 8 years ago.  They quit offering B stock on E Bay  soon after I got it. It ruined my plan of getting a second B stock at a cheap price.

Wow!  I wish they offered those deals now.

23 hours ago, ODS123 said:

Are you serious?  They list for $4000/ spkr.  A $2400 discount for a blemish isn't enough?   ..Totally disagree.  That said, I'd still buy Cornwall III's at full list.  ..But that's just b/c I think they sound better.  ..just MHO.

There's no reason to pay full list for any speaker. The dealer has a huge profit with full list.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

There's no reason to pay full list for any speaker. The dealer has a huge profit with full list.

...I understand.  I didn't pay full list for my Cornwalls.  ..But the profit margin isn't as huge as you think.  .Don't forget the enormous costs of a B&B business.  Hence, the scarcity of retailers who have Heritage line speakers on hand for auditioning.   

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ODS123 said:

...I understand.  I didn't pay full list for my Cornwalls.  ..But the profit margin isn't as huge as you think.  .Don't forget the enormous costs of a B&B business.  Hence, the scarcity of retailers who have Heritage line speakers on hand for auditioning.   

If the dealer sells them at full list, they will make more than Klipsch.