Klipsch Epic CF-3 $800

WFP

That ad is a little suspect. First, that second picture says 'Canuck Audio Mart" which could be just an image to represent. But who cant take a picture when your representing an 800 dollar sale ? Second, click 'more ads by user' and there is quite a bit of inventory. May be legit but strikes me as odd. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kdenn011 said:

That ad is a little suspect. First, that second picture says...(snip!)

I immediately thought the same things as you for the same reasons.  There is a stock picture off the internet and then ONLY a second picture of the BACK from ten feet away?  Hmmm. 

The positive is the Seller provides his phone number.  If it were me and I was interested I would ask the Seller for a picture of the label to get the serial number.  We already know he can use a camera and has access to the back.  By asking for a specific picture it would be more difficult for a scammer to fake one.

Buyer Beware.

+++

Not that it matters but the CF-4 asking price is $200 over the average price of CF-3's although I do have one confirmed price of ver1 in condition B for $800.

• Like 1