Live Bald Eagle Cam

Ceptorman

29 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

There are a few nests where my brother lives south of Daytona Beach.  They're enormous.  We'll see the eagles in the trees around their their house from time to time as well.

Well, maybe I did see one...

A few months ago, here in Katy, I could have sworn I saw one take off from the ground near the side of the road.  I didn't believe it, and so I figured I must have hallucinated and just saw an ordinary buzzard.

• Moderators
13 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Well, maybe I did see one...

A few months ago, here in Katy, I could have sworn I saw one take off from the ground near the side of the road.  I didn't believe it, and so I figured I must have hallucinated and just saw an ordinary buzzard.

They range from Houston to Rockport.

They are in the Hill Country.

This pair comes back every year, nine miles East of Llano.

eagle02.jpg

eagle03.jpg

eagle04.jpg

I see allot of eagles since I bought the farm in 2009. Only in the winter. My family and I infer they somewhat migrate to our are from northern Michigan or Canada. Sightings are rare in the summer.

Oddly enough today I had a rare sighting at dawn of a Great Horned Owl flying away from me at 200 yards.

Like a 25 pound snapping turtle with wings and talons. Got close to one 5 years ago.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Osterine isn't available in anything either unless you possibly work in a lab.

Dexter Lawrence is a good, God-fearing kid. I believe his side.

* Ran my mouth (keyboard) before even searching for that. Yes it's available, still believe in the good nature of the kids in that program Swinney runs.

Edited by JohnJ
* remove foot from mouth

We all believe Manning too.  He sent a couple of "lawyers" to visit the guy to warn (intimidate, suppress) at his residence (we know where you live) about insisting on the truth that the NFL wanted to ignore.  Tremendous character, I believe him because he makes those annoying insurance company commercials.

• Haha 1