Some more CDs needing a new home

rplace

All play perfectly or send them back for full refund. Most are in very nice condition. Typical scuff marks on cases, nothing terribly abused but most are not museum quality either.

I found out from my last round of CD selling that you can't set up First Class packages (single CDs) or Media Mail (cheap) on-line. So 1 to 6 CDs flat rate shipping of $7.00 Priority Mail. Sent out daily from my house. Anything more and I'll make a package up and charge you what the Post Office charges me. If you want them media mail I'll do it but probably won't get to the post office each day due to my schedule. I'll drive at least twice a week at the PO.

If you don't want the jewel cases I'll gladly ship cheaper. PM me any questions you might have. PM me if you want to make an offer on a large group, but I think they are pretty fairly priced. Prices + shipping net to me. Paypal, check, MO, ect.

Thanks for looking!

I'll be updating with a strike through when they are spoken for. If this list does not format nicely PM me your address and I'll send you an Excel file.

Artist Title Notes Price
Art Porter Lay Your Hands on Me   3
Coltrane Live at the Half Note, On up One Down 2 Disc set Great Live Album 5
Diana Krall Live in Paris Disc only no commercial artwork I'll look for it 2
Diana Krall
Christmas Songs

Eddie Henderson Collective Portrait Smoke Jazz Sessions great recording 5
Hank Crawford South Central   3
Jimmy Mcgriff Groove Grease LRC Original Master Recording 4
Jimmy Mcgriff The Worm Blue Note Rare Groove Series 4
Jimmy Mcgriff Electric Funk Blue Note Rare Groove Series 4
Lee Morgan  Cornbread Must have from Lee, one of his best 4
Lee Morgan  Candy   4
Ray Charles Genious Loves Company   3
Ray Charles Ray soundtrack   3
Steve Turre Spiritman Smoke Jazz Sessions great recording 5
Various Big Band Swing Party Series #3 Goodman, Miller, Shaw, Basie, Dorsey, Ellington 3
Various A Cool Yule Jazz Christmas 3
Vincent Herrin Mr Wizard   3
Vincent Herrin Ends and Means   3
Von Freeman Good Forever   3
Von Freeman The Great Divide   3
U2
October Broken lower hinge on jewel case                3
U2 Songs of Experience Brand new, unopened in shrink             5
Nick Lowe Labor of Lust Hard to find CD at a reasonable price, never  understood why             5
Stone Roses
The Very Best Of               4
Elvis Costello and the Roots
Wise Up Ghost Deluxe Edition, book, bonus tracks               5

Santana                                         Supernatural                                                 No case or artwork - CD only                                                      2

Shawn Mullins                             Honeydew                                                                                                                                                               3

Foo Fighters                                 Sonic Highways                                            Worth searching out the documentary on this                        3

Wilco                                             A.M.                                                                 No case or artwork - CD only                                                      2

TTT, Last call. Once they move to the basement they will not see the light of day for years.

No Lee Morgan fans, hard to believe :o Vincent and Von are pretty nice as well. That Steve Turre and Eddie Henderson and well recorded.

25 minutes ago, rplace said:

TTT, Last call. Once they move to the basement they will not see the light of day for years.

No Lee Morgan fans, hard to believe :o Vincent and Von are pretty nice as well. That Steve Turre and Eddie Henderson and well recorded.

No vinyl for sale ?

38 minutes ago, dirtmudd said:

No vinyl for sale ?

Goodness gracious, no! I'm selling CDs for 3-4 dollars and buying vinyl for $25. I'm single handedly expanding the economy. My mail carrier hates me. Soundstage Direct finally got off their collective butts and got my 2+ week old order to me. Gene Ammons Boss Tenor, few Sting LPs for the wife, D Krall for the weekends, Anniversary Sgt. Peppers, Marley Live and your favorite Zeppelin HOTH to see how it compares to the original and the 200g Classic Records. Swing by with a pot of coffee! :emotion-44: or 10.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, rplace said:

Goodness gracious, no! I'm selling CDs for 3-4 dollars and buying vinyl for $25. I'm single handedly expanding the economy. My mail carrier hates me. Soundstage Direct finally got off their collective butts and got my 2+ week old order to me. Gene Ammons Boss Tenor, few Sting LPs for the wife, D Krall for the weekends, Anniversary Sgt. Peppers, Marley Live and your favorite Zeppelin HOTH to see how it compares to the original and the 200g Classic Records. Swing by with a pot of coffee! :emotion-44: or 10.

Love you brother !