What I learned today....

MyOwn

25 minutes ago, Jeff Matthews said:

Close... but I'm not convinced that's upside down.  Backwards, sideways, vertical?  Yes.   The first several seconds "look" like they may be upside down.  But, it could just be camera angle too.  

• Moderators

I'm not an expert in anything to do with this but I would think if they can hover and fly backwards even for a second with the speed they have they should be able to fly upside down.  ?

16 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Free? He must be tired.

No, they were not free, he built two 2 story houses, one is 85 feet wide and the second is 90 feet wide by 580 feet long each, to the tune of 12 million. Payoff should take 9 years, then 1.5 million proffit per year. The chickens roost in the same place, but are free to get down and walk arround where ever during the day, instead of being caged. 400,000 chicken laying eggs makes more money if they are "Free Range" that 600,000 chickens in cages. These same sized barns would hold 600,000 chickens in cages.

Rog

No, they were not free, he built two 2 story houses, one is 85 feet wide and the second is 90 feet wide by 580 feet long each, to the tune of 12 million. Payoff should take 9 years, then 1.5 million proffit per year. The chickens roost in the same place, but are free to get down and walk arround where ever during the day, instead of being caged. 400,000 chicken laying eggs makes more money if they are "Free Range" that 600,000 chickens in cages. These same sized barns would hold 600,000 chickens in cages.

Rog

I give up
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1