Who Ate My Bon-Bon

thebes

Delicious little piece of chocolate caramel, sprinkled with coarse sea salt.

It was here when I singed into the Forum, but now it's gone.

Whichever one of you greedy guys gulped it down, you'd better fess up quick, or things may not go well for you in the ocming days and months.

You have been warned.

Pernicious Thebes.

• Haha 3

• Moderators
48 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

i believe you.  Doesn’t sound strange to me ... i’ve been chocolate free since ’83.  No satan’s syrup for me. 

I can't say I'm chocolate free ;) I just have not had any kind of Bon Bon .

You eat better then me, you should live to nice old grumpy age. 

I let this thread drop, cause I was willing to let this thread drop. Knowing full well my forum buddies would never, ever, ever, did I say ever, scarf up one my delicious, chocolaty bon-bons.

So a little while ago, I decanted another bon-bon, brought it my listening position, and prepared for a bon-bonie good time.

Turn around and it's gone.

If you have an air raid siren in your community, sound it now cause Righteous Thebes will be smiting you very soon!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, thebes said:

I let this thread drop, cause I was willing to let this thread drop. Knowing full well my forum buddies would never, ever, ever, did I say ever, scarf up one my delicious, chocolaty bon-bons.

So a little while ago, I decanted another bon-bon, brought it my listening position, and prepared for a bon-bonie good time.

If you have an air raid siren in your community, sound it now cause Righteous Thebes will be smiting you very soon!

This siren drive me nuts

https://www.google.com/search?ei=2UvRWvewGuXP5gLB-4-4AQ&q=lyncourt+syracuse+ny+fire+department+siren&oq=lyncourt+syracuse+ny+fire+department+siren&gs_l=mobile-gws-serp.3..33i160.19366.25607..26670...0....143.702.1j5..........1..mobile-gws-wiz-serp.......33i21.L7Slm0zA0Ng%3D#trex=m_t:lcl_akp,rc_f:nav,rc_ludocids:91501552581925711,rc_q:Lyncourt%20Fire%20Department,ru_q:Lyncourt%20Fire%20Department

On 4/13/2018 at 5:18 PM, thebes said: