Wired in ceiling system

Ronnie

HI, I'm building a house and want to set up few channels home audio using in ceiling speakers in several spots in the house (living, lounge, hall, outdoor). But I want to control the system thru Airplay or wireless from my iPhone and also source the music from iPhone. This is nothing to with home theatre 5.1 or 7.1 or 7.2 or such. This is only to give ambience to the house.

I've been searching and browsing but nothing is simple enough for me to do. Can I do this only using Klipsch products or should I add multi channels amplifier or else to make it work?

Let's say total will be 4 channels (8 speakers). Thanks.

Sorry to not actually answer your question. But I've heard of a similar configuration where the installer used multiple Sonos Connect Amps in a utility closet. One for each "zone" wired to each set of speakers. Simple and functional..... though a tad pricy. 

I've got multiple Sonos products throughout my house including a connect. Very happy with the results.

Perhaps something to consider