Need help choosing Atmos speakers.

cyberlocc

Hey guys I need some help choosing Atmos speakers from the more experienced. I can't decide which route is better and the "Atmos specifications" on the 140sa doesn't help.
The system outside of Atmos consits of.
1 RP-250c - Center 2 RP-150m - FL/FR 2 RP-250s - SL/SR 2 RP-150m - RL/RR 2 SVS PB-2000 4 Atmos??

Okay the issues here are alot lol.
I do not have reflective ceilings. Even if I did, I have no place to put Upfiring Atmos modules 3 the 150ms are in Bookshelve like nooks that are part of the wall. I know this is frowned upon, doesn't matter I don't have another option.

I have low ceilings 7'5" so on the border of Atmos working at all 😞. So fitting 150ms up there isn't going to fly. On top of the fact that's really low for Atmos I'm 6'4" can't have anything more than 6 inches deep up there.
Now if you notice, I took great care to macth not only timber but also driver size and crossovers as best as I could. I would like to stay the same with the Atmos, however I cannot 😞.

I cannot install ceiling speakers (even if I could Klipsch doesnt make 5.25 in ceilings or I'd build a box for them and call it a day 😞.

That leaves me with 2 options. Well 3. 

1.RP 140sa, mounted on the ceiling horizontally. So that they come down 6 inches on the tweeter side, and angle toward the MLP. 
2. RP 140sa, mounted at the top of the wall where it meets the ceiling, so tweeter flush with the ceiling. 

3. RP 140d , Mounted on the ceiling angled or straight down.
I know Klipsch says don't mount either of these to the ceiling, however I won't be using the keyholes, I will be building custom brackets and screwing into the speakers to attach them. I also know this voids the warranty and do not care.

Which one of these would be the closest timbre macth to the others? They are both only 50ws, they are both smaller drivers (Atmos crossovers should help that not matter, right?)
Personal preference is the 140s, they would look better, but that Dolby enabled junk, I don't know how well they would work on the ceiling.

I have no idea why this post formatted funny. I'll try to fix it later. 

Edited by cyberlocc

Hey guys I need some help choosing Atmos speakers from the more experienced. I can't decide which route is better and the "Atmos specifications" on the 140sa doesn't help. The system outside of Atmos consits of. 1 RP-250c - Center 2 RP-150m - FL/FR 2 RP-250s - SL/SR 2 RP-150m - RL/RR 2 SVS PB-2000 4 Atmos??
  Okay the issues here are alot lol.
I do not have reflective ceilings. Even if I did, I have no place to put Upfiring Atmos modules 3 the 150ms are in Bookshelve like nooks that are part of the wall. I know this is frowned upon, doesn't matter I don't have another option.
  I have low ceilings 7'5" so on the border of Atmos working at all [emoji20]. So fitting 150ms up there isn't going to fly. On top of the fact that's really low for Atmos I'm 6'4" can't have anything more than 6 inches deep up there.
Now if you notice, I took great care to macth not only timber but also driver size and crossovers as best as I could. I would like to stay the same with the Atmos, however I cannot [emoji20].
  I cannot install ceiling speakers (even if I could Klipsch doesnt make 5.25 in ceilings or I'd build a box for them and call it a day [emoji20].
That leaves me with 2 options. Well 3. 
  1.RP 140sa, mounted on the ceiling horizontally. So that they come down 6 inches on the tweeter side, and angle toward the MLP.  2. RP 140sa, mounted at the top of the wall where it meets the ceiling, so tweeter flush with the ceiling. 
3. RP 140d , Mounted on the ceiling angled or straight down. I know Klipsch says don't mount either of these to the ceiling, however I won't be using the keyholes, I will be building custom brackets and screwing into the speakers to attach them. I also know this voids the warranty and do not care.
Which one of these would be the closest timbre macth to the others? They are both only 50ws, they are both smaller drivers (Atmos crossovers should help that not matter, right?)
Personal preference is the 140s, they would look better, but that Dolby enabled junk, I don't know how well they would work on the ceiling.   I have no idea why this post formatted funny. I'll try to fix it later.   
I also have low ceilings at 7ft.
Side from using in ceiling speakers, which I can not do because of a lack of depth to the ceiling. I am using a 7.2 config with front height speakers and rear back speakers with my main LCF BI-amp'd and two 12" subwoofers set low with the volume just a little high for occasional chest thumping explosions.
I can't do Atmos due to the room so I don't worry about it. What I got sounds good enough for my old ears..

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk