Free 1975 klipshorns

For the record... pun intended, the setup I got, as was, except for rewiring to the bass cabs (They cut the wires, it was easier to carry them to the construction dumpster separate) yes, dumpster, they were glad to pass them on they were going to take up too much room in the dumpster! Well... these speakers with the included Onkyo A-7090, hooked to my IPod, all I can say is Oh my God. Music I've heard for forty years, over countless setups, was as if I was hearing it for the first time... amazing, amazing, amazing. And this is in my garage. They did have false walls but they don't protrude past the side grilles, more like half assed attempt at enclosing the cabs but not attached in any way but damn they sound unbelievable 

Edited by 1sixstringer
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, 1sixstringer said:

For the record... pun intended, the setup I got, as was, except for rewiring to the bass cabs (They cut the wires, it was easier to carry them to the construction dumpster separate) yes, dumpster, they were glad to pass them on they were going to take up too much room in the dumpster! Well... these speakers with the included Onkyo A-7090, hooked to my IPod, all I can say is Oh my God. Music I've heard for forty years, over countless setups, was as if I was hearing it for the first time... amazing, amazing, amazing. And this is in my garage. They did have false walls but they don't protrude past the side grilles, more like half assed attempt at enclosing the cabs but not attached in any way but damn they sound unbelievable 

That's why they have been selling since first introduced...no other loudspeaker brand can claim that its very first speaker design has been in production for over 70 years....and is still in production.

• Like 1