WTB RF 7ii

BlessedPrince

On 4/9/2018 at 9:34 PM, BlessedPrince said:

Looking for a pair at a decent prize. Around $1k. I know it’s a little low but you never know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

google

adorama has some right now for about that*

didn't spend a lot of time on it but there's plenty out there

*sorry, they only had a single on clearance @ $459.00 

Just now, BlessedPrince said:

I managed to ****** a really good one from eBay At $688. Just need one more.

I would skip on the two offered in G condition on Adorama as well. They just had two a few days ago for $524 each in excellent condition.

1 minute ago, BlessedPrince said:

I managed to ****** a really good one from eBay At $688. Just need one more.

Forget my only one comment - I just went back and they've got 4 they show as in stock all for under $500

I would skip on the two offered in G condition on Adorama as well. They just had two a few days ago for $524 each in excellent condition.

Dang. I’ve been checking and haven’t seen any in those conditions. I missed them. Yea, the ones they have now don’t sound very good.

Just now, BlessedPrince said:

Dang. I’ve been checking and haven’t seen any in those conditions. I missed them. Yea, the ones they have now don’t sound very good.

One was E (open box, no issues) and the second had no issues listed as E and was missing the floor spikes...which is not a deal breaker for most

One was E (open box, no issues) and the second had no issues listed as E and was missing the floor spikes...which is not a deal breaker for most

The only G’s they have says they’re cracked, dented or rattle inside. Maybe you can give me the link.

4 minutes ago, BlessedPrince said:

Don’t see those your talking about. I only see F and G

No, there are no more E. They just sold a few days back. I would not bother with any of the four listed right now.

Nope, you know what dudes?

I'd call them

That's what I would do 'cause we all know that ALL websites get updated every two seconds

Right?

You know how many times my wife would have missed shit if I hadn't called the FREE telephone number for the BIG *** brick and mortar store?

And ME too?

A lot

Makin' moves based only on what a web page for a real store says is a losing game - ask me how I know

I'm not saying they got - but I am saying I never trust ANY stock status with ANYTHING I'm trying or wanting to buy on-line IF there's a number I can call

Plus you might get an even better deal

Human to Human baby

Just sayin'

17 minutes ago, Sound.Theory said:

I'm also looking for a cheap pair, I don't mind scuffs and dings at all. Anyone where I can find a pair, as well?

Adorama has four of them in their used section. Two are functional and two are not.

https://www.adorama.com/l/Used/?sf=Price&st=de&sel=item-condition_used-items&SearchInfo=klipsch