KPT-325

Lost240

6 hours ago, Lost240 said:

Has anyone heard these? Any thoughts on them?

Hi, NO; but got the KPT904's ... absolutely awesome ... use them as 2-way speakers with my AV system. Replaced my Cornwall's/Forte's with these. Sound is much much better!

Go for it!

Cheers, Emile 

Add-on ...

Just looked up the KPT325 specs ... see  http://assets.klipsch.com/product-specsheets/KPT-325-Data-Sheet-v04.pdf . Pretty impressive since the cabinet is only 12 1/4 inch deep. Freq range is 32-19kHZ on my 904's vs 42--20kHz on "your" 325's.  So; think you will be fine for music ... but may want to add a sub for "thunder" movies :D  But watch out ... just spend $500 and 2 weeks building a Dayton Audio subwoofer box and don't think it goes as low as my 904's :( 

Think these speakers sound so good because of the horns. The diaphragm is 2 inch vs 1 inch on the "consumer" series Klipsch speakers ... 400% bigger! If you have a WAF problem with the horns; take them off and put them in a separate box. (See my posting under "Klipsch Professional KPT-904" )

Believe you will like the 325's. Absolutely LOVE my 904's :) 

Cheers, Emile