All GONE! Thank You Everone for Supporting the Museum!

Travis In Austin

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, boricua2480 said:

Just to clarify, this is for museum members only right? I need to make sure so I can stop stalking this thread every 3.5 minutes and get buying more pro stuff out of my head. 

Just join the museum. Memberships start as low as $30 a year!!!

• Like 4

• Moderators
2 hours ago, cincymat said:

Is this thread where pricing will be posted? Or will members receive the price list via email? 

Need some speakers for my my new House! 

Mark

You will receive a notice via emai. Be watching!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, dwilawyer said:

Emails will be going out in the next couple of hours.

The PRICE LIST IS UP, go to the FIRST POST in this thread and there will be a pdf attachment.

I don't believe that the 684 was ever offered with a grill.

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

I don't believe that the 684 was ever offered with a grill.

Me either, but in the event there was a screen available for it, I wanted it to be clear that this one doesn't have it (and to test @CECAA850).

Thank you for pointing that out Carl, there are a lot of nuances on these products that I got help on (you included). Some people knew one product and referred me to others.  I never thought to ask if came with a grill like the 684-SMA.

For example, the Ki-102 has a grill option that is a seperate part number, you can order them with, or without grills.  Since the 684 typically goes behind a screen, or under a stage, there would be no need for a screen, unless being moved around a lot.  

If someone really wants a screen I think there are some choices out there.

If anyone sees anything else that might be in error or confusing, please let me know in here or PM.

Travis

• Moderators

The emails have all gone out to the Founders Circle and Khorn Corps members.  If you are a Founders Circle or Khorn Corps level member and you don't have an email from me please PM me immediately.

I will be sending the rest out tonight when I get back, about 10 p.m. central time.

Travis